Our solutions are scalable and cost effective, encompassing clients with large data sets and complex file configurations, and smaller collections with limited source materials that require high quality attention.
Developing an appropriate preservation plan, plus calculating costs for digitizing, preserving and storing files depends on a number of interrelated factors:
- The type of source material
- The size of the collection
- If metadata needs to be added
- If an asset-management or content-management system is needed
- How the files will be stored
- The need to access the files once they are in storage
This downloadable worksheet will help you get started.
For more information, please contact:
USC Digital Repository
3550 Trousdale Pkwy, DML 310
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0183
Tel: (213) 740-9263
Fax: (213) 740-9273
For USC researchers preparing proposals for funding through NSF, NIH, or other federal sponsors, please visit USC’s NIH Data Management and Sharing Website